Use this cable on various Ford models with active alarms without disabling the alarm via keypad first, covering sensors, or various other hoops to jump thru.
It is known to be supported by the Code Cannibal, and Smart Pro, but will work with any device that can add keys on the Ford System.
Instructions to use the cable:
- Disconnect negative battery cable
- Put the bolt with thumb and turn nut through the negative cable
- Once negative cable is connected to the bolt put black clamp on negative side of the battery
- Put red clamp on positive side of the battery
- Make sure LED is on
- Read VIN in add key software
- Flp switch off then back on
- Tool will then read flash
- Follow all tool prompts after